BEST DEEP CASTING CLEAR EPOXY RESIN !!! - This Deep Casting Clear Epoxy Resin is a 'top of the line' clear great performance epoxy system that can be used in so many casting applications including: — Jewelery, Furniture, Promotional Products, Trophies, Flower display, Artwork, Model Making, Set Designs, 'One Off' niche products etc.
A quality multi purpose Deep Cast Clear Epoxy Resin for all those volume use jobs - AND it contains no solvents whatsoever! Just look at some of the applications below and you will find that this is the ONE resin for your many casting projects and applications.:
* Furniture Manufacture - it has superior working time, good cures times, easy to mix by volume and can be even be applied over most other brands of cured epoxies. When modified with fillers, tints and pigments, outstanding effects can result. Can be over-coated with our 2:1 Clear Epoxy Resin for a durable hard surface.
* Artwork - These resins can also be used with almost all types of artwork (if using on artwork, always do a small check to make sure the product is compatible).
* Floral Art - Ideal for 'fake water' effect. UV inhibitors are added to the resin to give the maximum possible non yellowing period and Deep Cast Clear Epoxy Resin is superior in this area.
* Jewelry - a great medium to get that 'special' effect. For smaller items? We would recommend our 2:1 ratio, Ultra Clear Epoxy Resin (available from our store at www.diystore.biz)
* Deep Cast Clear Epoxy Resin is ideal for cast coffee table applications as it is an extremely durable and tough product offering a high gloss finish.
Coverage: Depends on volume required. If using resin as a coating? Then coverage depends on temperature (Epoxy resins before mixing act a little like honey - in that in summer, they are very runny while in winter they are very stiff) and so coverage can vary up from 250 grams per square meter per coat.
Mix this Deep Cast Clear Epoxy Resin in the ratio: 2 parts Resin to 1 part Hardener by VOLUME. If casting large volumes and using many litres of material at one time? Then there are special techniques used by professionals to get their stunning results. Please contact our office for some tips prior on starting large jobs as an amateur.
As this product has a long cure time at ambient temperature (Working time 2 hrs 15 mins at 25 deg C. Initial jelly cure 24 hrs with full cure 10 days), then post cure maybe needed. Maximum increase in temperature to reach post cure temperature is 13 deg C per hour and a maximum cool off temperature is 25 deg C per hour to prevent crystallization. Post cure at 60 deg C for 16 - 24 hours after ambient cure.
Kit contains 20Lt Part A EPOXY RESIN and 10Lt Part B HARDENER.
Shelf life of epoxies is well over 12 months. Product maybe supplied in alternate brand packaging but product is identical
Acetone, Cloth, Chopped Strand Mat, Fillers, Tools and safety equipment are available in our store.
Clean all brushes, rollers and fibreglass tools with Acetone.
Use protective gloves when working with this product. We have available a special hand cleaner for cleaning up, but you can also use soap and water or white vinegar to clean your hands but we only always recommend to use disposable gloves.
While the Deep Cast Clear Epoxy Resin has no strong detectable smell, never the less it is always good practice to work in a well ventilated, dust free environment, indoors or outdoors.